Is a woman that smells of vanilla more or less attractive to a guy?

Im not a huge perfume fan. But I will wear vanilla scented spray. I want to know if this is more likely attracting or unattracting to other people. Can vanilla smell sickley sweet to people if worn in excess? What smells are a turn on? Which are turn offs?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Daniel
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends. If it is too strong, then yes it's a turn-off for me.

• 9 years ago

I've honestly always wondered this. I can't tell you how many places i've read that guys are automatically attracted to the scent of vanilla on girls. I don't see why! It's a calming scent but all guys are different, just like all girls are. Not every girl likes the scent of vanilla just in general same with guys. Definitely not too much! Has a guy OR girl ever walked by you and you can smell them TOO much? It's a nice scent but it makes your nose tingle or your stomach or head ache? Definitely not worn in excess, it seems like it would be more of a repellent

• Remy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Scent is a major determinant of attraction, but what scent attracts a person is very individual. Vanilla is one of the more popular scents, but that doesn't mean "men like vanilla." There's no way to generalize something like that and there's no way to say what scent will turn a man on or off.

• 9 years ago

Women that smell like food are a huge turn on

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

perosnally i think vanilla smells nice, its natural an it justs quite sweet but not too over powering, just try not to wear excess.

my ex used to lov eit when i wore vanilla body spray so keep at it!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It depends on the guy... personally I iuv the vanilla smell on a girl.

• 9 years ago

More, because she would smell like a fridge and fridges can have beer in them.

And a beer, unlike a woman, will never let you down:-)

• Cromb
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

neither, guys don't care about that stuff, seriously,

as long as you dont smell bad we dont give a crap

• 9 years ago

GRAPE!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.