Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 9 years ago

how long will marijuana stay in my body?

i have a hospital drug test coming up soon this upcoming tuesday at 10am for a job their, i havent smoked in like a while 3 maybe 4 months maybe longer or shorter give or take the range is from 2 months and longer,aside from that i smoked weed monday...and they called me wednesday today to let me know about the second interview/drug testing.

so any tips to get it out of my system and if theirs any hope?

i weight 152 pounds

im like 5'9 and

my body fat is 10%

i went to la fitness every single day working out but stopped about two weeks ago if that info helps lol please help me out will i pass ?

if this helps, its probably gonna be a urine test not hair follicle test.

Favorite Answer

30 days

• Jacob

It doesn't matter too much on your height and weight. Marijuana, which is not harmful, does tend to linger in your system for a long amount of time. I heard that it tends to stay in your body for about a month approximately.

Any ways to get rid of it? No, there are none. It is in your body until it naturally dissipates and leaves.

You're more than likely going to fail the drug test.

Marijuana remains in your system for about 14 to 30 days. However, hair follicle tests typically detect THC (Marijuana) for up to 3 months after you have quit using.

• Tam

It'll be in your hair for about 3 months afterwards.

It stays in you for 3 months...