Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsOther - News & Events · 9 years ago

If another 911 happened, would you be surprised or not?

and it happened on the white house, and pentagon, and they were successfully bombed.

Would you be surprised? After all that bombing we did in Iraq?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Eagle
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Though it is a difficult thing to happen, it can happen and I will not be surprised by it.

• 9 years ago

Before it can happen there has to be a significant threat to the stability of our country. The incident that occurred happened at the isolated locations that it happened. It wasn't like the entire country was flattened. It hurt our feelings just like any attack would, we are human. But for it to occur again, this would question, what is going on there that no body would protect each other to prevent it from occurring. It is because of the narrow bigoted mind sets of the people, that they can not determine that if you treat people the way that you do you will get hurt. We don't know the place could have been the umbrella corporation supported by the pentagon and any reasonable person would have done the same thing. We don't know it could have been a pathogen aboard the flight that if it landed, it would release a virus that would destroy all mankind. We don't know. So out of respect of those that have fallen, we need to consider only facts. And, most of that is just ashes. Get over it and try to make a better future, for us to hope for.

Source(s): Resident Evil
  • 9 years ago

It wouldn't be by hijacking a plane, but we should reasonably expect the Muslim extremists, of whom there have to be tens of thousands in the US (assuming 6,000,000 US Muslims and a very conservative 1% whacko rate, that is still 60,000 militant, kamikaze, can't wait to die if I can kill you Muslims) to do something to kill Americans. Machine gunning a synagogue, flying a piper cub full of dynamite into the Super Bowl, something that will kill, get headlines and get the mobs in Tehran and Islamabad out in the streets to back Al Qaeda.

As for the answer that it is somehow the Americans' fault for what we have done in "Islamic lands", how do you explain everything that happened like the Cole, the Kenya embassy, the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the World Trade Center bombings in 1993, 9-11, that preceded our going into so-called "Islamic lands."

Finally, to the next person using the term "Islamic lands" how would you like it if we called the United States of America part of Christendom?

• 9 years ago

I'd be shocked, if only for the reason that the first Muslim who tries something like that will get his *** kicked by the other passengers.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lex
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Well if it does stand by for some fireworks over some Muslim countries

• 9 years ago

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened and the government blamed it on Iran to justify a war.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Give it time. Look for a false flag attack on America or interests abroad and blamed on Iran.

• Rocky
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

No, it can't be a surprise.

Lv 5
    9 years ago

Yes, I would. And ... conspiracy theory would be ignored.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.