Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

Is my girl cheating on me?

My girlfriend and i have been dating for almost 3 months now. Im in love with her, she makes me happy. Yesterday after i got off work i went to her house to see her but she told her sister she cant see me she is sick. I went home sleep, woke this morning getting ready for work, i decided to check up on my girl if shes okay but when i went to her house, the sister told me she left with sum friends last night out clubbing and a few guys. I was told she was sick..and now shes out clubbing? am i overreacting i dont want to look like a jealouse boyfriend. but i think shes seeing somebody or maybe i need to relax and let it go

• S C
    Favorite Answer

If you have a feeling she is cheating.. She probably is..

This is a good question.The strong point here is this: If is there is not good Communication or honesty

when you are dating,for sure will not be never,even if you get marry with that person.

If she is cheating to you,you will find for yourself.But if she is not telling the truth when she says

is sick,and she is doing other things,that is indeed a major problem in all relationships.

What you can do is talk with her,telling her that if this relationship will be going on and good;

she need to be sincere with you.If not,for sure this relationship will not last longer.

Good luck.

• rieks

In all honesty, i'm happy and suprised some ladies do unlike ladies. i do no longer understand why ALL ladies are not lesbians or a minimum of bisexual. i could no longer blame them. women folk are so attractive and sensual. They continuously smell and flavor and sense and seem and sound so good! i may well be a lesbian sl*t if I have been a girl! lol

I honestly think she isnt totally honest with you. So, here's what I would do, Hold off on calling her. See if she calls you. If she doesnt, well you know the truth, and you dont need her. Right now she is leading the horse with the carrott. Dont be used.Good luck.

She wanted to go out with her freinds and others

instead of being with you so yes I think she might

be since there was other male there!

Or she whould have ask you to go to if she had

nothing to hide.

She's playing you!

Shes not being honest. Wait till she calls and text you.

She's cheating...As I am typing this, she's probably having sex with a big black guy with a criminal record....Best thing I can tell you to do, is try to have sex with her sister....Don't get mad, get even!!!

if she didn't told you she was going out its because she has something to hide.. i would talk about it or wait till something else happens and then talk to her straight up..