Who has done more to damage the sanctity of marriage, homosexuals or Kim Kardashian?

Update:

I vote Kim Kardashian.

Update 2:

@Godless Heathen: Wouldn't that also be John Edwards?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Andy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Kardashian

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Newt Gingrich

--- And notice John Edwards has NO CHANCE of winning the Democratic Nomination

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I would say Hollywood in general. At least gays and lesbians value marriage, they're fighting to be able to get married. Hollywood treats marriage like it's a pinky promise between five year olds.

• Jay
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Neither has affected my marriage. I got married and stay married in spite of people like Kardashian.

As for homosexuals, I've know several that are in long-term relationships or are, gasp, married. Except for their being only one sex, they look a lot like any other married couple I know. Including my wife and myself.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Why is she in the news so often? What has she contributed to mankind? As Barbara Walters said, the family can't dance or sing or act, there is no reason for them to be wealthy or popular.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Kobe Bryant's wife just proved it's not worth it to get married. half of his money, alimony, and child support. good god why would you make marriage such a personal burden? gay's aren't scaring me away from marriage. married people do that.

• Daisy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

I second Kim.

• 9 years ago

Can I point out that I've had 100% more Mormon door-knockers come to my house and ask me to join their lifestyle than I have gays.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Newt Gingrich

I guess he thought that term "In sickness and health..." came with a disclaimer "unless your wife has cancer"

Source(s): Cult: True, it'd be a lot of politicians on both sides.
  • 9 years ago

Both are equally damaging.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.