Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

does a ban get lifted over a period of time ?

i just got banned from a subway in brampton, ontario. i would like to know if this ban gets lifted over a period of time or if its a permanent ban . please reply to this as soon as possible. thanks !

Update:

yeah , its subway the restaurant!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • N/a
    Lv 5
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That is up to the place you have been banned from. They can lift it after a year, or they can ban you for life. Until they tell you otherwise, consider yourself banned.

• Mutt
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

"Subway" as in the restaurant, or "subway" as in the train?

Either way, it's completely up to them to decide this. If you call and make an appointment to talk to the manager (DO NOT just go in asking for the manager - you're banned and not allowed there), show remorse and beg for you to be allowed back in. Might work, might not.

• At Law
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Who banned you? If the restaurant, then as long as they feel like it. You don't have to let random people in your house, ever, do you?

If it's a court ruling, probably has a limit.

• 4 years ago

As an east texas oilman myself i'm going to have self assurance it as quickly as I see it. This sounds like an considerable first step, yet many greater hurdles would desire to be crossed earlier this will become something significant. i think of Obama is attempting to coach human beings he's being bipartisan and supply a concession to republicans without particularly giving them something. that is like asserting that he's stored jobs. there is not any thank you to coach it, basically like there is not any thank you to coach that any added drilling will ensue till after he's long long gone from the presidency and it won't count to him

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You have to call to find out.

• 9 years ago

It is forever unless they told you otherwise

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.