sara asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

I don't have anyone and i don't feel close to anyone anymore?

Okay so in the whole 8th 7th 6th 5th basically grade school i had a class and we were all very close! i had about 4 best best friends that i could trust with my life i was completely comfortable with them and everything always knew what to say was always social and everything! but, since i started high school i met my boyfriend and i love him more than anything in this world! we both dropped out of school and i started to get distant with my friends and pretty soon i didn't talk to them at all. Now I have a different group of friends my boyfriends friends.. and they all talk so much stuff about each other and i always feel weird and miserable and not social!! I feel wierd around everybody like nervous and always worried about what people think about me and paranoid! What happened to the old me :( don't tell me to go back to my old friends because i tried but its just not the same anymore we have nothing to talk about.. i hate this i have no one besides my boyfriend.. my mom and dad always fight they wake me up at like 6 in the a.m fighting and i talked to them about iit but, they don't stop! i feel stuck and i hate it here! i used to love iit here but now i just wanna cry!

One thing I know is, you should never drop everything for a boy or girlfriend, You need friends in your life. And if you shut them out they will stop talking to you, then your left with your parter only and if you break up you have nothing left. If you can't renew your relationship with old friends try to find new ones and keep them close.

ask your old friends to meet your new ones ive had so many friends come and go in my life all the time what your talking about is life so live it and dont think about stuff so much

You need to follow your heart and do what you feel is right .

Hit me up and I'll get close to you...