Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Gained 10 pounds since we met?

I'm 5'4" and I weigh 120 lbs. When I met my boyfriend I weighed 110, and I went off birth control (bad side effects) and in four months I gained 10 pounds. He hasn't really said anything about it, but I feel bad about it. He hasn't seen me in a couple weeks, and I feel like I've gained 1-3 pounds (I was probably 117-118ish last time I saw him... I just weighed myself and it said 119 now.) I'm really worried about it, and I'm starting to diet now, but I feel like... I'm not the girl he asked out anymore, you know? Just wondering how much 10 pounds would bother you guys (or girls, whatever) out there.

I also feel really uncomfortable just telling him like "btw I'm going on a diet, so don't worry about how much weight I've been gaining!" Because, like, he hasn't drawn any attention to it. But I also do not want him to worry.

if he truly loves you it shouldnt matter. At least..thats how i am with my women unless they get like ridiculously huge (hasnt happened yet)

• Daniel

You're perfectly normal and if he can't accept you for who you are then leave him.

Source(s): just sayin

i'm sure he doesn't care cuz ten pounds is nothing

happen to me. your def unhappy.. well this was my issue..

dang you are cow!

Source(s): no seriously shut up