I downloaded songs to iTunes, but they won't show up on my iTouch?

I recently updated my 4g iPod to 5.0.1. Ever since then, when I download music, it won't come up on my iPod. It shows up on iTunes though. Does anyone know anything I can do?

Favorite Answer

if you sync music then you will see the music.

our question isn;t written very well. You downloaded from where? Just to your PC or you also tried to put tjem on the iPod as well? Your question doesn't make that very clear. Also, you say it shows up in iTunes - in iTunes showing your computer's library or when viewing the iPod's contents through iTunes?

Songs will show up on iTunes as being on your iPod, but won;t be played by your iPod after being disconnected - this may be because there aren;t enough proper tags for the song - blank info for album and artist that the iPod needs to find the songs. Song title should be enough, but sometimes it's not. Using "get info" go in and manually enter the info.

if you havent synced it, they won't show up on your ipod