What do you think: Each coming generation become taller or shorter?

Compare to the one before and the one after. Based on what do you see.

Favorite Answer

I swear they're shrinking.

Shorter

• bibbit

Taller. In the middle ages, food was scarce, and a tall person required much more food to live than a short person, so tall people did not survive to reproduce. Now, food is more readily available and people can be gargantuan. This is not true in developing countries, but I assumed you were talking about first world countries.

Shorter...I'm average height and born in 1996. The freshmen in my school are really tiny. I also volunteer at an elementary school, and they're short, as well.

i might say taller, around the place i stay there are older properties and the doors are particularly small so which you will desire to crouch particularly to flow into the abode! and that i'm no longer very tall myself (5'5)

same.. im taller than my parents but sometimes i saw siblings shorter than their parents

• HPTX

shorter

taller

Taller....and FATTER!

i was only born in 1991 i couldn't help you with this