so what is actually going to happen on the 21st of december 2012?

i would love to know the truth

Favorite Answer

<QUOTE>so what is actually going to happen on the 21st of december 2012?</QUOTE>

Winter solstice. Just like it's happening today.

Here kid, read this: http://www.2012hoax.org/

People believe there will be an aliment of a made up planet called Nibiru, somehow killing us. What will happen is the winter solstice. the sun has reached its low point in the sky and it only gets warmer from here. What do I have to say on the whole world end issue?

This is such a hoax! As one who subscribes to science, I look for evidence, and the fact of the matter is there is litterally, in the truest form of the word, no eidence for the 2012 world ending!!!! Just because the Mayan calendar ends doesn't mean anything! Just cause my calendar ends on December 31st, doesn't mean the world wont be there for new years day

The chance the world will end today is the same chance as Dec 21st 2012.

It just wont happen, I promise

I suspect it will go down in history as a day of shame.

There are plenty of very disturbed people who totally believe this prediction. They are stocking up on supplies and ammo. They don't do that for nothing. They are very loud about their preparations.

When the day comes and no cosmic catastrophe happens they will suddenly realise they have been conned and made huge fools of themselves. They will be angry. You think religious terrorist groups are bad? Well this is a religion and a half, and a bad one.

Be warned.

Stay indoors and avoid public places at that time.

Cheers!

Winter Solstice, in the Northern Hemisphere.

The Mayan Gods will return or otherwise physically manifest on the Earth and start ruling and demanding sacrifices. Just like in the old days.

Below is a list of the Mayan Gods that will return in just over one year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Maya_gods_and...

Nothing much.

2012 doomsday stories are a con job, a hoax. Don't be sucked in.

• Anon

All pots of Yoghurt in the World will suddenly turn sour!

Source(s): Spot the subliminal message.
  • Josh K

Considering all of the thousands, and maybe millions of people throughout history, that have predicted the end of the world were wrong, I predict they will be wrong this time as well.

This way, I am guaranteeing I will be wrong only once. :)

Hopefully, those who believe in it will jump off a roof and kill themsevles, leaving somewhat more intelligent people to inherit the earth.

• Lesus

Nothing different from any other day.