Does this sound cheesy?

okay so my piano teacher gave all of her students homemade cookies for Christmas. I take piano lessons from this place that offers music lessons to the public. so its not a formal education environment. and i did take lessons at her house before she got married... anyways! i was going to give her a hug but when i held out my arms to give her one she was already turned around. i sent her this text:

me: uh i was going to give you a hug for those cookies but you turned around. sorry if i made it awkward... they were really good by the way ha ha.

faith (my piano teacher) : air hug! :) glad you liked them! have a good Christmas!

so the next time i come in for piano lessons, i want to say, those cookies were delicious! i owe you a hug! then hug her. would that be pointless or nice?

Favorite Answer

That might sound stupid to you, but it may mean a LOT to her. Definitely do it.

I don't see the point in really going over this. Your gesture is sweet and I'm sure she would appreciate it :)

that would be very nice of you!