Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

Would this look okay?

I have a printed skirt that is mainly black with pink and yellow flowers and I want to wear it with a long black sleeve shirt and black tights/leggings. I have a pair of grey boots. Do you think the whole outfit will okay?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not trying to be mean but no. If your having a black shirt, leggings and skirt then you should go with black boots. Personally I would wear black flats with it. Wear accessories that are pink and yellow. You just want to have that pop of color coming from your skirt and jewelry. Hope this helps :)

• 9 years ago

I think it could go together you might want to try some black flats instead of grey boots otherwise if you have grey boots you might want to wear accessories that have grey, pink, and yellow in em. If you accent the outfit with other colors it would make it better and not so black.

Good Luck!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think it's too blackish. Why don't you chose a bright colored top? Grey boots with a skirt? No. Wear pretty ballet flats or fancy heels.

• 9 years ago

sounds good except for the gray boots. i think black boots would would match more, and it would be even better if they were high heeled ankle boots!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

totally

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Sounds super cute :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.