date outfit help/ideas :)?

I am going on new years eve to time square to watch the ball drop!! its part of the date plan with my fiancee wants..so basically a whole day in new year and leave after the ball drop..but i have no clue what to wear.. i but i dont know if i should wear a loose shirt with skinny jeans or what i usually wear really loose fitting clothes a skirt or a dress but i wanted a change and make him go "Wow" ..so could someone give me some outfit ideas please. i am plus size :)

Favorite Answer

Since you will be walking around and doing things in New York all day, I would recommend something that you are comfortable in but is still stylish and chic. Maybe something like this?

http://www.polyvore.com/outfit_for_new_york_on/set...

You could wear either the tall boots, the little booties, or the ballet flats with this outfit. I would probably wear the flats just because I think that they would be the most comfortable. But it's up to you, these are just a few ideas. This will definitely impress your fiancee - it's feminine and stylish yet pretty comfortable at the same time! Have fun on your date!

Source(s): Me!

Congrats! I think you should wear a sparkly black dress, with earrings! Or, maybe something a little more loose like: a loose off the shoulder shirt with jeans and pretty earrings/necklace and wavy hair! That would look amazing! OR you could wear a pretty black tunic dress. Have fun & enjoy the guy. He might be the guy (;

Some sort of loose, chiffon blouse looks great on plus sizes, it hides all imperfections and hangs very well. Depending on your hair colour and skin tone, a baby pink tone would look great with brown hair, whereas a black one would look great with blonde hair. Obviously makeup and hair done 'going out' looking, this will cause your casual clothes to also look very smart. Black trousers/jeans would suit the pink chiffon whereas a simple cute blue jean would suit the black. :) WEAR WITH HEELS, black heels. They go with anything. A nice bag to tie it all together and a smart or cute coat, depending on your age. :)

Congrats!!!! and Awww on all the bundles on your husbands and your existence. im specific with the you will discover the best take residing house outfits and it does not all might desire to be an analogous, im questioning of only choosing a color in keeping with each newborn that way each stands proud via itself as nicely as status jointly in a team. i could attempt getting a color which you would be able to easily exchange the color or development. or only have there names or initials positioned on a white onesie and say welcome residing house. only an thought congrats returned, i desire sooner or later i could have twins it runs extreme contained in the kin.