Which of the following is the best hair dye (Clairol,Garnier,or Loreal) other suggestion are helpfull?

I am trying to dye my black virgin indian remy extensions a chestnut brown to match my hair. Please help me make a good decision...Please give me good advice and suggestions, thank you. I tried a professional but I dont have $80 to throw away on hair that isn't actually mine.

10pts and a thank you for best answer :D

Personally I use Loreal, I have used Garnier and it was always splotchy and never covered completely, I had also asked my beautician which one was best she also said Loreal, although I have never used Clairol, I would still go with Loreal. I use it every time I dye my hair! I hope this helps you!

You will need to bleach your extensions first, then get your brown color, use loreal . I always use loreal It works the best, But to be honest I've only died hair not too sure about extensions...Good luck sweetie

• muma

nicely you sound similar to me... i think of that grimy blonde is an exceptionally outstanding shade yet once you want to pass lighter then i'd advise only getting highlights quite of a finished peroxide dye. I continuously discover this is extra desirable to get it performed professionally (do not have faith myself Lol) yet in any different case i'm getting Revlon it only continuously comes out the colour i think of this is going to in assessment to different manufacturers that are somewhat hit or pass over with my hair. nicely wish that helped besides...