how to make your hair grow faster?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Healthy hair growth starts with good nutrition. Your hair needs certain nutrients to grow properly. This can be achieved by getting enough of the right fats, vitamins, and minerals from your diet, or from dietary supplements. There are also some other supplements that may also be able to help, like saw palmetto, Pygeum Africanum, MSM, and grape seed extract. I like Caribbean Hair Grow. You should talk to your doctor before you do, or take anything, and also do your own research (wikipedia, pubmed, etc.) as well. Hope this helps...

• 9 years ago

Take vitamin E. For example B-12 or boitin.

Drink tons of waters

get protein into your body

Here are some remideis that i use to make me hair healther and grows faster.

You will need

1 Egg Yolk

2 tablespoons of Honey (Any kind of honey)

1 teaspoon of Olive Oil

First separte the yolk from the egg white. You wont need the white. Pit the yolk into a bowl then add 1 tablespoon of olive oil into the bowl. And after that add the 2 tablespoons of honey. Mix it all well. The mixture should be yellowish. The mixture will smell a little like honey and a little like olive oil, not like the egg. Apply to your whole head of hair. Every inch of it. Wait 10-15 mintues and wash it out with warm water and just a little bit of condinor. while u are washing it out make sure to massage your scalp with the balls of your fingers. Not your nails. Whne you get out brush your hair upside down like lay on your bed and let your head hang and brush yout hair like

*******Note*********

after 2 weeks of doing this every time you shower u will see results in your hair lenght.

take a shower every other day to consurve your natural oils.

Never let the egg in your haor for more then 20 minutes since it hardnest then it will break your hair.

Dont apply any heat in the prosuse.

You will need

1 toemato

Cut the tomateo in half. In a bowl squish the tomayoe till the jucie is out. Apply all of that jucie into your hair and leave for 30 mintes. And wash it out with shampoo amd condinoner. Ur hair will be alot more healthy this way.

*********Note*********

wash ur hair in warm water

never cold.

The amount of ingredients may change depending on your hair lenght.

Good luck

• 9 years ago

try tea tree oil, castor oil, olive oil, or coconut oil...I heard tea tree oil causes girls to grow a lot of facial hair!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Take pre-natal pills :)

Source(s): A friend took them because she cut her hair too short :)
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.