JeeJee asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

Is there any PERMANENT pink hair dye I can buy (or maybe make somehow)?

I really love my pink hair but I'm so tired of having to redo my hair with semi-permanent pink hair dye every few weeks! If you know of any permanent dyes, please tell me! Or if there isn't, do you have any tips on keeping the color as long as possible? Thank you so much! :D

Favorite Answer

i bleached my hair and used hot hot pink manic panic and i was amazed .. i wash my hair everyday and its still bright pink and i dyed it 3 months ago

i dont think a false colour exists, but my hair is pink and i used godwell colorance hot chillie red color, and it turned bright pink. it is a demi permanent dye, but it stays in good. it barely faded and no matter how many times i wash it, it keeps in.

http://www.sourpussclothing.com/images/products/11...

They sell this at Wal-Mart and it works PERFECT. It stays in your hair for a few months. It takes a while to dye the hair, but it stays in for quite a while. So it's perfect :)

Permanently pink... you don't plan on aging do you?