I dreamed of seven full moons?

one was to the east and six was to the south all in line one up one down all of each other;

All full moons lite up the sky; Dec.21, 2011.

• Mike
    Favorite Answer

Umm.. is this where we are supposed to go ''OOooooo!! AAaaahhhhh!!'' ?

Just asking because I never can seem to tell, when people tell me about silly-a$$ dreams they have had.

Perhaps you should spend most of your life-savings, and the life-savings of any family and friends you can get to back you up - and have several dozen tarot readers and dream-interpreters and such charletans spend several hours telling you all sorts of thinsg that this dream might 'mean'

Or perhaps you might just say - hmmm.. that was an interesting dream... and go back to sleep.

• moyle

seven moons represents seven months.it may propose that you've wasted the purely perfect seven months,or that you'll have seven months undesirable luck,yet don,t problem,after the eighth your luck could replace.

Uhhhh... Okay Beavis....