On fifa 12 do the stadiums affect player performances?

Seriously, I know formations can counter your attacking/defensive approach. But, I think the weather and/or stadium really affects how I play on fifa 12. I know it sounds stupid... but when I'm on small pitches like White heart lane or Stamford Bridge -- I do bad. But, when I'm at wembley and emirates on big pitches I do much better.

Snow and rain really makes me play bad; the ball flys too far when you try to do through ball or whip them in from the flanks. Does anybody else suffer fromm this? Some games online I'll do amazing -- usually it's a dry match on a big pitch... but I suffer and get defeats/draws on the smaller pitches.

Oh, one more thing: does this game have home advantage like in real life? When I play online as England I always do so much better at home to Barcelona, Madrid, United and City. But, when I play these away I find it much more difficult.

Favorite Answer

Yes it does. When it snows the ball slips from the players, the tackling is easier, and you're players are more prone to injury. Stadiums also affect player's performances, if you play away you're players are affected in a negative way.

Fifa 12 Stadiums

No. You control the soccer team. The weather and the stadium do not control it. I mean "world football" with "soccer."

yes