how to delate my yahoo answer account?

Please tell me how i didn't mean to make this

Favorite Answer

As far as I know, the only thing you can do is leave it alone for a long time and it will be deleted, but you will lose your e-mail, too. So if you just don't actually visit ANSWERS, then you will not have anything to do with it after awhile, people sending you messages about your answers will stop, and so on.

You mean delete it? There is no way to delete a Y!A account. You can abandon it. Any questions or answers you may have given will stay, however, regardless of what you do. That's just the way this site works. It was explained in the material you had to read at sign-up (or lie and say you'd read it, which is never wise.)

You can't delete your Yahoo Answers account. You can abandon it by leaving Yahoo Answers forever and not signing back in. I hope you find a better life. There are extremely better places out there. You could leave and visit brainpop if you wish because they have some really fantastic videos.

Simple. Answer about 20 some odd questions. Insult the hell out of all the

posters. Be as politically incorrect as you can be. Call some people some

really bad names. And Presto No account.

Yahoo have just changed the length of time an account must be inactive before they close it automatically.For details of what the situation is currentlyhttp://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl%E2%80%A6