Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 9 years ago

15 and pregnant?? opinions?

i'm 15, and have missed my period by about 5 weeks. I have took 5 tests, 3 positive, 2 negative. When we had sex, i wasn't on the pill, and he didn't use a condom. Like i said, i'm 15 and if i am pregnant, then the dad is 18. I have had some of the symptoms: My breasts are tender. Frequent urination. Fatigue. Nausea. Cravings. and excess saliva. What are your opinions?

If i am pregnant, im keeping the baby. Im not killing an helpless life, nor am i giving it away.

If you had one positive test you are pregnant, no question there.

Tell the dad.

Tell your parents.

Go to the doctor.

Not exactly options, this is what you have to do.

Depending on your state your parents could have the boy arrested...so I guess options there would be tell them who he is or don't...I would tell them and remind them you won't get child support from him if he's in jail, and if he has a record he'll have a hard time getting a job and supporting the baby.

I'm not really sure what you are looking for - you ask for options but you say you're keeping the baby so you don't have much in the way of options. Stay in school, go to college, give the kid a chance. It'll suck for you for a while but it's the best option for your baby.

If you are 5 weeks late, you are close to 9 weeks going by your last period! You need to get to a doctor ASAP! This is the most critical time, hiding it is only making it worse!! This isn't about you any more its about your child. 3 positive test should have been enough to tell you to get you butt to a doctor! If you have to go to the school nurse & talk to her! She will direct you to what to do next. Congrats! I believe every baby is a gift & not always something horrible just bad timing.

I had a friend who had a baby at 16 who hid if from her parents till she was 5 months, her parents were so hurt. They were more mad she hid it then about her being pregnant. I hope that the father is going to stay in your babies life he should be there when you tell your parents. It takes 2 to tango!

Source(s): 6 weeks pregnant, already have been to the doctor twice & had an ultra sound once I go for another all before I will be 8 weeks pregnant.

Well I was gong to say "use protection" but it's a bit late for that now.

You def sound pregnant,here are some options for you as a teen mum-to-be:

Option 1-Keep the baby and cherish the precious moments shrared together forever x

Option 2-Kill the baby (abortion)

Option 3-Adoption (Go through 9 months of carrying your own flesh and blood under your very heart and go through hours of agonizing pain to bring new life into the world only to throw it all away and leave yet another child with unanswered questions in a world where it is so cruel that not even their own mother wanted them.)

Go to the doc and if you are theres an option of put it up for adoption to a good family.and acutaly thats stagitory rage hes older than you he can go to jail,have pertection or better yet dont have sex

I think you're pregnant. I think you should have an abortion, even though it's not good for your body, and you shouldn't kill a child. But, once again, you could face the consequences and say, I will have this child, and perhaps waste your education, maybe not your education, but maybe people will talk behind your back, but that's not really important. If you do decide to have the child, there's also the question of are you ready to take care of it, is the dad ready? How will you tell your parents that you've had unprotected sex and have gotten pregnant. This really doesn't only depend on yourself. It's also a question of moral.

• Go see a doctor you are pregnant. Get a Blood test done asap

Your pregnant and keeping your child, it's good you want to take care of responsibilities.

• JJ

Get some common sense and go see a doctor.

Sound pregnant to me. Go to the doctor to find out definitively.

sounds like you are pregnant, congratulations and go see the doctor!

i fell pregnant a month before my 16th birthday, and 19 months later i have my gorgeous little girl.

im glad your keeping the baby because so many people tell young girls to abort and i think its wrong :(

good luck!