JM

Will someone help me out and answer this question about Prince of Persia the Forgotten Sands?

For PS3.

Ok, i'm having doubts about buying this game. Some say it's good, and others say it's a let down. The critics say the combat system is weak, and nothing compared to "Warrior within".

What are your thoughts on the combat system?

Also, the only other Prince of Persia I ever played is the very first one, the sands of time. I loved that game, and thought it was one of the best games I have ever played. Is this 2010 version pretty much the same as that? Because maybe I can get it, since I did like the original. But many say the fighting system is a let down, and it's not that great. Your thoughts?

Do you think I should get it?

Sad. I played all the games. I hated all them. This game is a skip for now. Wait till it gets a bit cheaper preowned, then buy it! it does look cooler than the previous games, but don't let it fool you. its probably really bad. But Its your choice. If its preowned you can just return it. Thats what you should do!