jake asked in PetsReptiles · 9 years ago

Is there some type of networking sight where i can search for people who have snakes/reptiles to breed with?

For example I've got a female hypo red tail boa, burmese python, and a male ball python I'd like to eventually breed, and rather than purchase one of the opposite sex for each, I could maybe find other people who would like to do the same either for money or split of the offspring. Anyone know of anything like this ?

Favorite Answer

Try Craigslist.

• Leah

You have to be VERY careful with breeding loans. Not only could you find yourself getting your snakes stolen, but quarantining is almost impossible with breeding loans, unless you keep their snake for 30-90 days before attempting to breed, or vice versa. Plus, you never know how they will care for your snakes, etc. I know I stray away from breeding loans at all costs because of the horror stories I've come across.