Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 9 years ago

Mayweather Jr. sentenced to 6 months?

http://www.boxingscene.com/floyd-mayweather-jr-sen...

how happy must Pacquiao, Arum, and the pactards be?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

but if true that sucks..6months? well back to martinez - pacman 4

they must be happy i agree...

• 9 years ago

I am thinking that Mayweather must have thought he would get a suspended sentence or probation, since he took the plea deal.

Maybe his attorney convinced him that if he went to trial he could spend a few years in the pen, rather than 3 months inside and 3 months outside.

I don't think anyone, except maybe his victims are happy about his legal problems.

• Yeah you have to make it about Pacquiao fans and Arum that makes you a fkin animal! Justice has been served and you aren't happy that a proven liar, racist, criminal, and a woman and child beater isn't going to prison? Yeah you're we know you've always been a Mayweather troll. Here's a middle finger to an animal piece of shhtt like you.

• Hahahaha. A jaded Spik supporting a wife beating spearchucker. Only in America!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ok let's look at this 90 days if he does not get into trouble while he is in there.He will get what is call Good Time behavior which would cut his time in half so he is only looking at 45 days and with the jails being over crowded he will spend a month in jail at the most.Should not effect his fight for MAY 5TH.

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Is it our fault now that your wife beating idol entered a plea of guilt?

@Sean G and his multi-accounts

"If Floyd did what he was accused of"...He pleaded guilty you maroon.

• Stone
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Lesson learnt. Don't beat up women.

• Sean G
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Manny Pacquiao, TEAM PACQUIAO, Bob Arum, TOP RANK, and Freddie Roach are all thanking the Lord. The Pacquiao fans are rejoicing (look at PACMAN and this question...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlrZB...

None of them honestly want to see Floyd Mayweather who fought Marquez and Ortiz fighting Manny Pacquiao who fought Marquez.

Ultimately, you reap what you sow. If Floyd did what he was accused of, his bigger issue will always be how his children view him and how they are affected by acts. That is bigger than pound for pound rankings, money, PPV numbers, undefeated records, and titles. As a father, I pray for his children.

• 9 years ago

@Sean, justice has been served and you are not happy??? WOOWWW!!! Am i missing something???

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

"you make any mistakes, you have to pay..."

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.