How long should l wait till I ask this girl to be my gf?

Its been like three weeks and we both know we like each other. We have kissed already so how long should I wait?

Favorite Answer

When you are READY and you know she's really into you and she has told you personally that she is into you, you should be able to ask her out whenever you feel comfortable... make sure that you are 100% comfortable with eachother because you don't want to be awkward...

good luck! and make sure you don't ask her out over a text or the phone... make sure it's in person =]

Sounds like you are already sort of dating, but if you want to be completely official, then I would lay everything out on the table. Tell her now

good luck!

Source(s): personal experience

I would say at least 2 months. but if things are going really goo and you feel ready than a month. Hope this helps goodluck

Source(s): my advice

Go for it! If you've already kissed&thinks she likes you too then just ask her out

Source(s): Me!

for helpful she likes u ..watch for her to respond till ur birthday n see what she is gonna do(in line with threat she's making plans something thats y appearing like this)... if u cant wait go as much as her n ask her approximately her emotions or if u cant enhance braveness ask her brother (ur buddy) to ask his sis her emotions approximately u! wish this facilitates..

Fourteen decades.

Right now! i mean it is the right time but make sure it is the right setting as well!!

Good Luck!!

Source(s): im a girl

lol if ya did all that i guess now. really you should do it when you feel you need to say it. thats the right time