? asked in Society & CultureHolidaysChristmas · 9 years ago

Christmas Gift for 18 year old boyfriend.?

Jason and I have been dating for a little over 2 years, and I have no clue what to get him. Like I baked his favorite cookies, and I filled a stocking with candy. I have no idea what gift to actually get him. He doesn't like getting clothes, he likes guns and coins. I can't buy a gun, and I already bought him these sweet coins for our anniversary last month. I have no idea what so ever because he doesn't like anything! He wants a gold ring, but my budget is $70-$100. I need help ASAP. Christmas is 5 days away!

Favorite Answer

In Europe is very fashionable this site:

http://www.sorprendere.com/

is a site that creates gifts that touch the heart!

They are economic surprises, but surprises are spectacular!

I saw that there is in English, I suggest you look!

you do no longer might desire to get him a 'present'. you may desire to continually only take him out to dinner at a remarkable eating place, or lease a gaggle of videos to video show with him on christmas evening. or only take him to gamestop and tell him to %. out a sport. i could somewhat like that haha :)

• M.

a perfume or a wallet.

condoms

sex