Sudden pain below belly button?

I just got this sudden pain below my belly button closer to my vagina. Its straight down the middle. There is no pain on the right or left side. Im 18 years old. It just hit me a few minutes ago and has happened about 4 times already. This is the first time this has happened and im pretty scared. The pain only lasts for a few seconds and then goes away. But if i reach for something across from me i feel like it is ripping or tearing my insides. Please help.

Favorite Answer

I know exactly what kind of pain you're experiencing as I've experienced the same thing numerous times, most often when I'm pre or post menstruation. But I have no idea what causes the pain or what it's called. It most likely originates in the reproductive organs and have heard people refer to the pain as spasms... I would just explain this to my doctor or gyno and see what they have to say, but it doesn't seem to be a medical emergency.

hi.. Im an Emergency clinical Technician. Please be very careful in taking advice from non-clinical experts fairly over the web. The soreness you're experiencing will be a form of issues, a number of that are painful yet danger free (menstrual cramps or a pulled muscle). although, it would also be your appendix, fairly if the soreness is starting up to radiate to the right fringe of your abdomen. it would also be an ovarian cyst or perhaps an ectopic being pregnant (slightly one starts to form on your fallopian tubes and is a real emergency) in case you're sexually lively. My specialist opinion as an EMT is that you should head to the Emergency Room and characteristic the wellbeing care service inform you it isn't actual a kind of undesirable issues. The wellbeing care service is the in undemanding words one which could inform you no longer to rigidity. Please visit the ER. it isn't a large deal to flow to the hospital and characteristic the wellbeing care service inform you that each and everything is positive. that's a large deal to have the ambulance come and rush you to the hospital.