Are teen muslim guys allowed to call non-muslim girls on the phone?

i gave my crush my number and i think he might like me back. if he's interested and allowed to call me how long should it take? how will he approach talking to me?

Favorite Answer

Well reasons being since your teens, yes these things happen, but in the long run when you guys arent teenagers most likely you would have to convert to marry him. The guys family has to accept you, but yes in this society just like all teenagers people have crushes and all sorts of stuff. If I was you since I am a muslim girl I wouldnt want you to get involved. Not cause the guys a muslim, cause your feelings will get hurt in the long run say if it were to work out his family has to accept you , you converting its just messy. My best advice I wouldnt get into it too deep, cause your feelings will get hurt in the end, I know your teenager your young. But I know ppl who dated, from high school, as they got older years down the road they had to say goodbye. I wouldnt bother if I was you, you wouldnt want your feelings hurt, hope I helped.

Source(s): Experience

sure the quran says the adult men can marry christians or jews notwithstanding the girls purely muslims. they'll manage them respectfully in the starting up yet easily the quran says no blending between men and women so that they ought to no longer be relationship in any respect. and not on my own with a women folk no longer correct yet they carry this extra on the girls than adult men. I recommend in many islamic international places a lady would no longer depart the living house except with a male family individuals member.

oh yeah sure he'll call you back if he's willing to DIE!

muslim parents dont play when i comes to there kids dating OUTSIDE the religion. hell i no two twins that were killed by there muslim father just for dating some white guys.

@ jasmine They don't care whom they have sex with as long as the person whom they do get married to is either already a Muslim or converts., what you said only applies to the Muslim women.

LOL I laugh at youuu for this, but um. Its not going to end well.

Just saying

Source(s): Most Wanted