i forgot the code screen for my iphone 4 how can i get it back por unlock my phone?

i have an iphone 4. my brother put the android screen lock and i forgot the pattern to it so i want to know what can i do to get back in my phone please help?

Favorite Answer

Such carelessness!

• danica

basically baseband a million.fifty 9.00 would properly be unlocked on the iphone 4. all different basebands att can unencumber,you are able to desire to be a shopper and the iphone ought to be off a 2 3 hundred and sixty 5 days contract. in case you opt for a manufacturing unit unlocked iphone,digital mail me I honestly have some on the marketplace and commerce.

I would take it to an apple store to see if there is something to reset it or something. And if they ask you can always blame it on your brother :)

Source(s): me

You will have to restore it. Unless you can somehow re spring it... that is if it is jailbroken.

Source(s): I have done it before...

You should format it :p