Which NFL Team has the Most fans?

Not Including Bandwagoners ! :/

• DC94
    Favorite Answer

It has to be the Cowboys. I mean they are Americas Team...there are a lot of people in America.

• John

You guys must have forgot about the cowboys their called America's team for a reason and I say that as a 49ers fan. Can't stand that Tony Romo!!! By the way been a 49ers fan since 1996 (after the good times).

Hard to say. The Patriots have a huge fan base. The Packers have the most dedicated fan base.

• TSF™

Bandwagoners pretty much eliminates a gigantic portion of the Packers, Cowboys, Saints and Steelers fanbase. Even after that, though, I'd probably have to say Packers.

9ers and Giants have huge, non-bandwagon fan-bases. There are a lot of true Steeler/Cowboy/Packer fans, but too many fairweather fans

The Pittsburgh Steelers

Source(s): <a href="http://www.zazzle.com/nikeking147*%22%3ESee my store at Zazzle</a>

Steelers/Packers

Source(s): Terrible Towels/Cheeseheads

Quantity of fans isnt important, it's the quality of the fans. Us Niner fans were still loyal through the dark years

Either Packers or Cowboys..

Source(s): Packer Fan

Steelers I think. The broadcasters were talking about how well their fans traveled during the game Mon. night.