My bf of 2 months doesn't want to hang out at his house?!?

my bf has always been shy, quiet, and doesn't trust easily. though i have been to his house once b4. when i asked if we could hang out at his place i was surprised and hurt and when he said flat out "no way" i think its because hes nervous his family is going to embarrass him and i am his first real gf so i guess this is new to him but i just don't understand!! i'm getting the feeling he doesn't want to hang out at my place either. is he just the type that takes things really really slow? or is he trying to distance himself from me? help!!

thanks in advance :)

we're both 16

Maybe he is scared and has not had a real girl friend over before.

You guys should maybe try to hang out more in public and as he warms up to you, then see about hanging at his or your house. :)

good luck!

Source(s): MMEE!

I'm the same way with my bf, but I'm not trying to distant myself it's my family and the way they act I hoped that helped any c:

Source(s): My life :P