Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Should I tell my boyfriend I cheated on him?

I have been dating my boyfriend for the past four months, but we are still young both of us are 15. I love him so much and I never want to loose him, but I don't know what came over me last night. I was skyping my friend josh and things got a little out of hand, like showing and yeah.... I feel really guilty and hate myself for it, I haven't even ever done something like that with my boyfriend yet, because, he lives 2 and a half hours away from me. I really need some advice.. Also my boyfriend Jordan and I are both strong Christian people, but this is my biggest weakness. I don't know if I should tell him.. or what I should tell him.. Please help! :(

Favorite Answer

im telling you straight up, if you don't come out with the truth. 'guilt' will start to revolve around you. and suffocate you. you should just come out & say it. rather you keep it in for along time & he will ask that question if you ever cheated on him, an you'll say... mmmm..... yeah i did, i wanted to be honest. then he will say stuff like 'How come you waited this long to tell me" an there when you start to st-udder

'words; that will leave him thinking he can never trust you. do whats right.

Good Luck

This is coming from a guy who knows what he wants, if you want a long lasting relationship, you'd best be honest and tell him. If you keep it hidden, you're only putting that much extra weight on your own shoulders. I don't know if Christians do this, but as a Catholic we ask our priest to speak with Jesus to forgive us in reconciliation. And if you do tell him and he freaks out, he's obviously not mature enough to see through what you did and see the awesome person you come across as. If you are as as in love with him as you say you are, then he shouldn't make a huge deal of it.

No you tell him nothing.Im a guy and if you told me what you did, i would break up with you asap. This is not a movie, he want respect you more fore being honest. keep that **** to yourself.