Which very bad situation would you rather be in?

far from land in shark infested waters (the only thing that you have with you is a water tube)

deep inside the grand canyon on the hottest day of the year (all you have is clothes)

deep in the woods with an evil witch trying to kill you (all you have is a tent) (teehee if you know where i got that from)

way up in mount Everest with your feet so cold that they are about to fall off (all you have is a average sized parka)

you are lost and very far away from any civilization with no map or any other tool that would help you get back. When i say 'all you have is...' that is literally all you have. That means no food, water, or any cellular device or any way to contact people.

Favorite Answer

deep in the woods. the other scenarios sound like certain death and with the witch I could possibly snap her neck before she kills me. and as an added bonus rape her corpse.

deep in the woods with an evil witch trying to kill you. I look like a witch myself. Maybe she'll like me

deep in the woods with an evil witch trying to kill me

stuck in the grand canyon, I'll at least have a higher possibility of someone finding and helping me