Anonymous

What are some of the effects of having sex at fourteen can have on you?

Yesterday, I made out with this guy for an hour and I am only fourteen. When he undid my belt and put his hand in my pants, I said stop. I wanted to go farther, but I didn't know what having sex at a young age can do to you. Was I right to stop him?

Favorite Answer

GOOD JOB, lol. I was in the same position too, except im 13. Anyways, to have sex at 14 is pretty young, the average age is 17. If you take a birth control pill and use condoms that will lower your chances of becoming pregnant (if you have your period). If you dont, yikes!! Getting pregnant at 14 will be a disaster. The father of your child will most likely leave you, your parents will be very angry and never truly trust you again, you will have a very hard time supporting a baby, and you will be called so many names!!! So yeah, that's pretty bad. Sometimes your body can't handle the baby yet at such a young age so you will have a miscarriage :(. Oh and the risk of STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) for people who haven't taken health class yet ;)!!! If you do have a STD you probably don't want to have sex with other people because there is a possibility that you will transfer the disease. If you become sexually active, you might have a STD and you don't know it. And without the proper care, you can get infected and die, yes even die. So after my long speech, that most of you didn't finish reading. Wait to have sex until your 18, because then you have a better idea of sex, and have finished high school just in case if you get pregnant. I don't expect you guys to wait until marriage, but 17/18 won't hurt ya!!

Hoped this helped, sorry if it was so long!!!

Yes, you were right. Life doesn't revolve around sex. The media portrays it that way. Sex is a part of a strong healthy loving relationship with someone. Not just some guy trying to get his jollys off. Pursue things you enjoy that don't include sex. At you age it just makes things more complicated. I don't know your whole situation and the circumstances, but what if he just writes you off after everything is said and done? Then you go to school and see him with someone else? It's crushing, I know. Save it for someone special. It sounds corny and cliche I know, but then you won't have to spend the rest of your life regretting it. It's a privilege for any man or boy to experience that with any girl or woman so treat it as so. Your going to do what you want but at the very least I hope you take some of this into consideration.

i does no longer do it it is not any longer properly worth it. as we communicate you would sense in love only wait. sometime you'll seem back and say what the heck become I wondering. i for my section took a kind very last twelve months in P.E. and they informed us that even making use of birth control pills and condoms you need to nevertheless get pregnant, and thats what befell to my acquaintances pal. Do what you want, yet when I observed this I wasn't going to bypass this with out making my remark... Who knows of i'd be making a distinction.

yes u are right, even though he may try 2 convince u otherwise! early sex will run your body down by the time u reach 30 you will look trashy. Not 2 mention unwanted pregnancy and std's, and a loose pussy

Well sex is okay, AS LONG AS YOU USE PROTECTION!!! meaning he uses condom, and you could get birth control, or use day after pill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL4nITDq4GU

Youtube thumbnail

\

WATCH THIS VIDEO !!! to see SOME SWEET PUSSY

hell ya