question for the ladies?

Your man is offered a job that separate you and the kids from him for the next month. The money is very good, but their is some risk involved. How do you handle it?

Favorite Answer

What kind of risk? I guess I wouldn't handle it very well and would try to talk him out of it. Now if you get say like a years salary in a month maybe it's worth it. It all depends on how dangerous the work is. Bottom line, I personally wouldn't want him to go.

what are the risks? if its only being separated for a month, that's fine. People who get money have to travel in order to get it. Your life goes nowhere staying in one place.

if it's only a month then that's ok but if it drags on and the risks are putting your family in financial danger, then NO do not do it.....not worth it!!!

• Jolie

I would be fine with it, as long as his health or life weren't in danger.

The extra money would be nice!

...il survive. if its just a month. nothing more.

could someone answer my question please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqeJ_...