Brian
Brian asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 years ago

Kansas City Chiefs or Denver Broncos, who do you think is gonna win?

Which team do you think is gonna win when Kyle Orton and the Chiefs take on Tim Tebow and the Broncos in week 17?

Favorite Answer

i don't care for tebow but ill take denver over kanas their much better

• E

Well, I want to see how the Chiefs play against the Raiders this week first before I make a prediction for this week 17 game, but right now, I'm sticking with my Broncos.

Kyle Orton is a good QB and he's going to help the Chiefs a lot, but I think the Broncos are the better overall team. And it's in Denver, so that always helps.

I'm hoping that the Raiders take Orton like they did last season. Then I'm really hoping Orton goes out to prove that he is the better QB against Denver in week 17.

Orton and the Chiefs. Look at what they just did against Green Bay with their new coach and QB.

That same defense is going to put the smack down on Te bow in his own back yard and Orton will come back for vengeance.

It will be a good one. I think Orton will take his revenge on the fans that booted him out early in the season.

20-10 Chiefs.

• ?

Denver 27-21

Denver Broncos

• John

I think the bronco's but not because of Tim Tebow.

Them chiefs are gonna whoop dem @sses. Have y'all seen bad @ss aroundz?

• Ticket to game: $35

Hot dog and drink: $5

Foam finger: $1

Watching Tebow murder the Chiefs: Priceless.