Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 9 years ago

Can a brown person be a rapper?

Hi, I'm a teen and I really want to be a rapper.

I'm from England but I'm of asian heritage, so I'm brown.

I know rappers are mostly blacks, and Eminem opened doors for whites to give it a go, but there's never been a big brown rapper, so would people judge me and would I not get signed?

I know some Americans think of all browns as Muslims, and all Muslims as terrorists so maybe that would be an issue, but I'm a Sikh, although I'm not sure if many Americans know what Sikhism is (I'm mentioning Americans because I want to be big in America too). I would really appreciate any answers, and will give 10 points to the best one!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

sikh ? dont you have to take amrit to be a sikh?

• smolen
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

For the affection of god, chris brown is a rnb artist, he sings and does no longer rap. A rapper might be twista or eminem, they're truly rappers, concentrate to them then you're going to no what a rapper appears like

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm going to answer this truthfully, If you was American and Asian or a terrorist whatever you are, anyway if you were American/Asian you probably wouldn't be famous, unless you want to be like that Far East Movement motherfuckers. See Asians have voices that ain't good for hardcore rap ****, It just don't sound hard or whatever, It appalls. It's for, again that party **** like Far East Movement or Black Eyed Peas. But British/Asian should be good. Good luck mate.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

what makes rap different from annoying pop music is that its all about being able to come up with clever rhymes not singing about a girl you never met. if you have rhyming skills you can rap and should go for it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

What does color have to do with being a rapper?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Color Race Or Creed does matter my brother long you can spit and have skills and be your self you will make it

• Nick
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

You do know that black people aren't really black they are mostly brown.......... But yeah it don't matter if you have talent

• 9 years ago

race ias not an issue just be nice and you be good

Source(s): imma gamer
  • 9 years ago

You can be anything you want to be, skin color shouldn't matter.

• Cj
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

anyone can be a rapper..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.