Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 9 years ago

How to make my periods shorter?

Last night I started my period. Im going on vacation tommorow and don't want to be on it. Is there anything I can do to make my flow lighter? I just need to not be on it by friday

• Favorite Answer

Masturbate, drink water, run/exercise, if your swimming well use a tampon but water also stops the flow for a while so long as you're in it....

Source(s): Dealt with periods for 5 years and been a girl scout for 3 years..... You learn to deal.
  • quirk

There's nothing you can do between now and then that I know of, but in the future get on birth control it gives you less frequent, shorter, lighter periods, and in some cases stops them altogether.

nothing much really- drinking water will help some but the Period matter was formed in your body Weeks Ago- it cannot just Disappear

You Learn to Deal with it just like billions of Women do Everyday

Source(s): had my period for 30 yrs and been on Many vacactions with it
  • Drinking a lot of water, exercise can make it lighter slightly...having an orgasm is said to shorten it as the contractions push the blood out faster but it isn't proven. (I think it works for me though)