Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

on the sims free play how do i move and sell things ?

really really stuck :-(( might sound stupid but i dont know how to sell things or move items once they have been placed on the sims free play for iphone & ipod.

Favorite Answer

When you're at a house, click the furniture button. Then, click on the actual furniture. Tap wherever you would like to place it (unless the entire item highlights in red.. which means that it is not compatible with that spot). To sell items, do the same thing but after you click the item, click the red button on right of the item to sell it. It also tells you how much each item is worth.

If you are looking for a free download of The Sims 4 you can check here: http://bit.ly/1ohePXy

All I wanted is a simple game which enhances my creativity and productivity as a young individual. This full version of the game makes me shimmer whenever I read positive feedbacks that this game is capable of bringing out the culture of your family.

• James

Go to the store and double click the furniture.