Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 9 years ago

Should i move out of my parents home, its affecting my dating life?

I live at home by choice, i can afford to move out. I currently make 8,000 a month with my landscaping company i own. So i stay at home because i stay rent free and my parents pay for everything. Also, i am saving for a house. I have 160,000 dollars save up far, i saved up all this money since i was working at the age of 16. I saved up 79,000 this year, 65,000 later year, and 16,000 my first year (i didn't manage money well my first year).

But women don't want to date me, i am 23 years old. I am independent and saved a lot of money. So should i move out so i can date more women or should i stay with my parents. I stay rent free and they buy all my electronics and everything. I get to save every penny i earn, and i love living at home.

Favorite Answer

Women don't want to date a guy who lives with mommy and daddy and lets them pay for everything..they want a real man. You have proven you can make and save money - now be a grown up and live on your own.

• sarro

specific you will desire to. At 23 and with a stable interest why are you making your mothers and dads pay for each thing. I understand somebody who's pressured to stay at abode do to economic issues yet once you are able to cope with to pay for to head out you will desire to enhance up and gain this. maximum female elect to recognize that the guy they are going out with is to blame and would take care of them self. Leaving at abode basically seems undesirable. I understand you savour the loose trip, yet while particularly would desire to evaluate leaving the nest. in case you are trying to save money earlier shifting out, i might clarify that yet be certain you have already got dates and plans in which you would be shifting out. That way you do no longer appear as if a mooch

Dude you have a lot of money to move out! Do it!