paranoid about this disorder?! serious answers only!?

I watched this programme years ago about a man who was really tall (i think he was one of the tallest in the world) and it was talking about how his spine had bent forwards because he leant over to speak to people so much. Its not really a disorder but whatever it is i am worried about it happening to me. when i am at school and i am slouching in my seat i will suddenly remember that programme and start to lean backwards to try and 'straighten' my spine. First question is, could my spine really bend forwards permanently if i slouch in school., and second question are there any ways to stop me being paranoid about it. i know it sounds really stupid but i am worried.

Favorite Answer

If you are really worried your spine might stay there talk to your doctor about it. I don't think it seems to be possible though. You could also just improve your posture. I use to always slouch and my mom hated it and made me walk around with a book on my head and now I have better posture! haha. I think if you talk to your doctor it will help ease your mind so that you won't be paranoid about it :)

• Steve

i slouch and nothing has happened yet