Can my boyfriend *** inside me after a month of birth control?

I started taking birth control on the 17th of November, and now it's the 21st of December. I did have my period afer 28 days of my first pack of the pill and now I'm onto my second pack (about 4 days into the new pack). Can my boyfriend ejaculate inside me or does the birth control still need time to be effective after not taking it for 7 days (sugar pills)? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You should be good, but, I would recommend that you get medical advice off a medical web site, off the literature which came with the pills, or from a health care professional, vice from a bunch of strangers on here. Also, don't forget that the pill is not fool proof. While the chances are slight, people do get pregnant. Sex can have consequences, it isn't just for fun.

That ingredient about 30% n ur determine is a load of bull####, the pill n the different sort of birth control isn't one hundred% if u choose him to that's a lot less of a chance cos u on the pill yet there is continuously nevertheless a chance

You are good to go! Have a MERRY Christmas!

Yes he can, by now your covered.