who is freddy and what movie is he in?

i just heard about him and i have no idea who he actually is, all i know is that he haunts your dreams.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Freddy kreuger! A genius creation from the directer Wes Craven. There has been over eight movies with this character, including the remake of the first film in 2010 which was crap because he wasn't played by the original actor, Robert England

• John
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Freddy Krueger, portrayed by Robert England in the Nightmare on Elm St. films, is an evil spirit that was once alive. He committed many sadistic crimes against children and as retaliation, their parents burned him alive. Somehow, he exists in the dream world, and there he has the power to cause harm and even kill. The movies are:

A Nightmare on Elm Street

" " Freddy's Revenge

Dream Warriors

The Dream Master

The Dream Child

Freddy's Dead

Wes Craven's New Nightmare

Freddy vs Jason

A Nightmare on Elm Street (2009)

Source(s): Wikipedia has good info. Freddy vs Jason is a movie long desired by slasher fans, because it pits Freddy against Jason Voorhees, the hockey mask wearing undead killer from the Friday the 13th films, of which there are now twelve.
  • 9 years ago

Freddy Kruger is the villian with razor fingers in the Nightmare on Elm Street movies. When the teens in movies fall asleep he murders them. That is basically the premise of the story.

Source(s): Seen a few of the movies
  • 9 years ago

Freddie Krueger.

The movie is: Nightmare on Elm Street.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

freddy is in the movie a nightmare on elm street he is played by robert englund he haunt kids in their dreams and it is a battle in each movie to stop him.I seen all of his movies and know everything about it. if you watch the movie watch the original because the new one is stupid and has nothing to do with the original movies.i recommend you watch it from the first movie from wes caravan watch them in order to get it

• HUMBLE
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Freddy crugar! He is on nightmare on elm street.

• 9 years ago

I love nightmare on elms street. I don't know why

• 9 years ago

He is Freddy Krueger from the " Friday the 13th" movie series. He is notoriously known for killing you through your dreams. He wears striped shirts and he has a glove he wears with knife sharp fingers. He looks like he was burnt by fire. You should watch one of the many movies.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nightmare on elm street. New one sucked, but what else is new.

• 9 years ago

nightmare of elms street

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.