I have small little skin colored lumps in the inside of my penis skin?

They're not on the outside but inside the skin, you can't see them from outside. They're not the actual penis but the skin.

Before I only had 1 area with them, and today I noticed 2 more areas on the inside have them. What are they? Are they gentile warts? Or another STD? I've never had sex and my parents, as far as I know, don't have any STDs.

What are they? Are they anything bad? I'm only 15 and I want to be 'clean, for when I'm older.

Hair follicles and oil glands. Every guy has them. Some get quite noticeable. Reason you can see them is your skin is nearly transparent down there, which is why you can also see blood vessels. Genital skin is really really thin, so hair follicles are visible below the top of the skin. Normal dude, you are fine.

have the same thing bro dont no what the hell it is but my doctor didn notice them and bet their not bad cause i dontthink you can get dieseases from materbating best of luck to you