i know u can get money if a letter is missing on ur coin!?

ok i have a quarter,and u know where it says in god we trust,well the i and the n is pushed together, and it almost looks as if m god we trust! so can i turn this coin in and get paid?

2 Answers

  • rtfm
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    It's not very likely that you actually have a coin with a legitimate error. To find out for sure, have it examined by a professional.

  • 9 years ago

    Ehh try a pawnshop

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.