Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & GearNintendo Wii · 9 years ago

Can I play Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) on the Wii with 2 players on the same console?

I want to know if it is possible to play a 2 player mode on MW3 with the players sat next to each other using the same console and screen but seperate controllers. I would be playing on the Wii. If so, how do I it?

Favorite Answer

Nope, wii version got shorted just like it did with black ops

Yeah, you're quite undesirable, yet for the reason that it is your first FPS, it fairly is estimated. it incredibly is a solid element you at the instant are not playing a harder FPS like Battlefield or Halo. CoD is the least confusing FPS available. It incredibly would not take that long to get greater useful through fact the academic curve is so small. basically bear in suggestions, it incredibly is a interest, so it is not significant once you're undesirable at MW3. basically save playing, you will get greater useful quickly.

No you can't sadly but if another friend had the game and the wii at their house you can play together by adding her or him as an Ally.To add people as allies you need their friend code which is found at the bottom left side of your allies menu.

Source(s): I have the game.

i think you can try it.. did you read it at the back cover

Source(s): v