what do you do when you get in a debate on facebok with your sisters bf?

i got into a debate wtih him

at the time he was calling yoga evil and i was like wtf you are not going to hell for doing yoga

ughhh and now i have to see him im back at home (thankfully not for xmas though)

i kinda resent him now

what would you do

Favorite Answer

You simply ignore the idiot. Why let this guy upset you. Arguing with people on facebook, is really stupid.

• pat z

In the first place I wouldn't have any kind of confrontation that I wouldn't stand behind on a public forum like facebook.

Secondly, you had a difference of OPINION. I honestly don't see what the big deal is! I certainly don't understand why you would "resent" him for this.

Thirdly, he's your sister's boyfriend; he's one step removed from being family.Sooner or later your paths are going to cross.

I'd get on with my life.

• L A

It is called a phone. Pick it up, dial numbers, argue! Pretty simple.Or just understand that people's opinions are their own and don't worry about what others think... sort of like you don't want them to tell you your opinions are right or wrong.

I wouldn't do anything. You all disagree on something. And that's ok.

Source(s): good luck, ej