Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 9 years ago

Teens: Would it be wise to go for a run..?

today? I am still recovering from my cold. I seldom cough, but I just want to know should I instead do some indoor core workout or not exercise until I'm 100% healthy.

Favorite Answer

Go by what your body tells you. If your chest feels really tight or it hurts when you start to jog, then don't push it. Just wait a day and see how you feel tomorrow.

I wouldn't go for an actual full on run. Maybe just a nice jog to get the blood moving. Go until you feel you can't continue. Don't do too much to overwork yourself until 100% better

You could try going for a short run and see how your feeling - if you start to feel like crap go back home but if you feel good then keep on running.

• greene

bundle up and start off with a walk, walk maybe half the block and then if you feel good you can run but if not then just head back home.

peace yo.

nah not if your sick