Tami asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Am I considered skinny/thin?

So my height is 157 cm (5,2ft / 61.8 inches) and my weight is 95 pounds. Around 43 kg, maybe a little bit less. So am I considered skinny/thin?

Favorite Answer

Your BMI is 17.4, which meets the criteria for anorexia. A BMI from 18.5 - 25 is considered healthy, below 17.5 meets the diagnostic needs for anorexia, and below 16.5 is considered severely underweight. So, yes, you are considered skinny. I recommend you gain at least 3kgs (about 6lbs).

At 5'2" and 95 pounds Yes your weight is considered quite thin.

Actually your BMI (17.4) says you should be considered underweight as any BMI under 18.5 is technically underweight.

If you're naturally 95 lbs and feel healthy I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Some people just have naturally thinner figures than others.

Oh My Gosh! i'm the very similar each and everything as you! Even age. answer: not one of the above. you're easily a fairly established weight. it can be the way your outfitted, yet absolutely no longer fat.desire this enables! :3

yes

anorexic