Ways to straighten spine?

Upper back pain! Yoga, pilates..? Tylenol? Lol you tell me!

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Yoga is a good idea, so is walking (it gets the vertebrae moving. I would also recommend an Osteopath, one that utilizes the Sutherland method. I would recommend the chiropractor be one that is also a Naprapath, they specialize in the soft tissue manipulation. Good luck.

  • 9 years ago

    See a Chiropractor or Osteopathic manual practitioner.

  • 9 years ago

    I would suggest you see a massage therapist who can relieve upper back pain. If they think it is more serious then tight muscles then, go see a chiropractor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.